Polymers – Most chemistry students encounter polymers at some point, as they are the basis of many synthetic organic substances, such as resins and plastics. Polymers are generally extremely large modules that are made up of many smaller molecules that join together in chains. In biology, DNA and proteins are both examples of polymers. Chains of repeating molecules The smaller molecules that bond together to…
- Three Bases for Building the Tiny House of Your Dreams
- Why a Pinstripe Suit is a Wardrobe Essential for Every Man
- Robert Kubica Says He’s Enjoying His Non-Racing F1 Career
- What Does Your Tie Pattern Reveal About You?
- Sober House Living Is Appropriate After Rehabilitation
- The Excitning Experience Of Driving A Tank
- Which Engravings In Metal Will Appeal To You?
- The Panic of Adjusting All Your Clocks
- How to Enhance Your Appearance In 2020
- What Are Polymers And How Are They Formed?